Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

9.18.2008


To my faithful and awesome blogaholics: THANK YOU for following me! Last week I was out of town at Pictage's PartnerCon conference and a quick trip to San Diego, and am back in town trying to put together a new and improved office studio. We moved spaces, and as many of you can attest, moving sucks. But, the ultimate outcome is wonderful! (or will be). I can't wait to share new pics when we are done, so just hang on there. First things first: A beautiful wedding in Pebble Beach this weekend followed by Senior Portraits...and then back to creating the experience at the MSP studio.

I do try to post an image here and there (haha), so here is a funny shot of my fantastic son JK. Yeah, it's a little weird, but we all have weird sides, right? :)

Thanks again, and I look forward to sharing this life with you!!

No comments: