Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

11.19.2008

Habits...hmm. What comes to mind is trying to break bad ones, though
trying to establish good ones is the other half of the battle. Take
for example blog posting. (Sigh). I am constantly thinking of a great
blog post and then, when I actually could post, I get sidetracked with
work or family. I know that your time is valuable, and I want to make
the best of it for sure. To you who follow me, I sincerely thank you
and am super eager to share a whole bunch of stuff with you. I have
pictures from several weddings now released, a cd cover shoot, senior
portraits, and more! Thanks so much for hanging with me and I'm
excited for some new changes happening...and new blog posting habits! :)

No comments: