Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

3.24.2007

Hangin in there!



Hi all! It has been quite a while since my last post, and I apologize for taking so long. The expression "When it rains, it pours" is so true! We've had a transmission go out on the photo van, power steering probs with the other car, I've been submerged with Apple's new Aperture program totally chewin up the info on how to use it, shooting, shooting, and shooting, and of course watching my wonderful son during the day! Switching platforms from PC to MAC is great! But because I'm such a perfectionalist it's taking me a long time. Oh yeah, for those who do not know already, I have taken the plunge and committed 100% to my photography by stepping away from the restaurant management position (although it was only 3 days a week). What a blessing! I will be able to focus ALL of my energies on what I truly love to do, my passion of photography. Of course, there is a transition period, and what a blast it's been! FAITH - Forsaking All, I Trust Him...
I've finished the Park's wedding, and I can't wait to post some more photos for you to see! They are truly a great couple with some fun energy! Here's a preview...

I leave tomorrow morning early for WPPI's convention in Las Vegas. I am so looking forward to meeting new friends, catching up with old ones, and seeing what's new...not to mention maybe pickin up a couple seminars. The only lul in my plans is that I am gonna miss my wife and son for a week! Thanks for hangin out, and I'll post more often...

No comments: