Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

3.06.2007

Mike Colon Intensive

Finally! I am posting a little on the Mike Colon 4 day Intensive down in So-Cal that I went to Feb. 19-22nd. Let me begin by saying that it was just an awesome experience! I've been reading Mike's blog and such for some time now, and the person that he comes across as online is just a glimpse into how cool he really is. For those of you who don't know, Mike Colon is one of the wedding photography industry's leaders, and is well respected in his leadership & business sense...not to mention his great photographic skills! God has truly blessed him with a terrific business and an authenticity that I can only hope to exhibit. And even being surrounded by so much materialism, he is genuinely humble, which probably was the most impactful thing to me. As a believer in Jesus, he is a great encouragement to me as he shares his faith in all he does. Thanks Mike!

I really wanted to share with you each night as it progressed, but, even being the night owl that I am, I found myself pooped out each night crashing as soon as I got back to the hotel. So, this cliff note version will have to suffice! Above, a shot of all of us who attended- what a great group pf photographers! L-R: Michael Norwood, Craig Davis and Andy Peterson, Priscilla O'Sullivan, Corey McNabb, Jose Gonzalez, Tiffany Aicklen, Danielle Reedy, Yours truly, Tomas flint, Kristin Renee, David Burke, Bob Stender, Mike Colon of course, Melissa Rich, and finally our incredible model Brittany Gebler. A lot of talent, and some great new friends. What a life! More pictures coming...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was an incredible week and yes, Mike Colon is an amazing person and loves to educate others about what God has blessed him with.
I am hoping to see you guys out at WPPI!