Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

7.06.2007

Waiting...ANXIOUSLY! :)

Just waiting on the web host to upload the site... To all of you who have been so patient, thank you so much! Some pretty cool stuff happening all at once. We're also in the process of moving residences, and diligently seeking a new studio office space. The few I had working didn't pan out, but I know that God has some perfect place in mind that will probably be better than expected. Y'all know how it goes. :)

For the meantime, let me share with you Georgette. Georgette is an instructor at the Monterey Institute of International Studies, and teaches Arabic. She is Lebonese, beautiful, and a blast to work with! We had a great time with her last Monday, just getting some Lifestyle shots at the local wharf and beach. What an awesome day in Monterey! The sunset was perfect, as was the weather. I love it when it all works together! I sometimes start jumping up and down, kinda. Here are just a few pics of Georgette...








No comments: