Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

7.22.2007


This whole week is all about MOVING. Don't know if you like it, but I hate moving! I love the idea of something fresh and new, and all that comes with that. But when it comes down to it, I still have to go through all the junk, box it, and move it. Then unpack it once I find it. D'ya know what I'm talking about? Well, anyways, I probably won't post again for a few days again, as I'll be submerged in cardboard.

Yesterday I had a family group session in Carmel. The Ward family - oh what a blessing! You have to meet them. Say hello to quadruplets! We started at the mission, and then went to the beach at the end of Ocean Ave. One of my favorite areas - you get the tourism, yet the charm of an old city. The Wards are longtime family friends, and a blast to run across the beach with. Thanks guys for a great day!
Also, another cool thing, I have a great Renewal Of the Vows this Friday with the Billingtons - congratulations on 16 years! I think that's so excellent. I can't wait.

No comments: