Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

7.16.2007

MENTAL VACATION


Okay, not so much a vacation, but more like a moment of relaxation. I found this pic on my computer of a moment I had while visiting my other love/home (Hawaii). I am in the process of packing, painting, moving, editing, uploading, photographing, and parenting extra kids (neice) these next two weeks, and then jump right into Spirit West Coast the following week. So this picture was a great way to reflect, and to take a mental breather. BTW, I've found a wonderful new studio located in the heart of downtown Monterey, and can't wait to see how it all works out! I haven't forgotten to finish posting the past (ie. Florida and more), but will get to it within the next few weeks. The more I get done, it seems the more there is to do - Praise God, no doubt. Hope y'all are great! Take a moment to chill...

No comments: