Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

7.13.2007

FRESH AND NEW - CHECK IT OUT!

Hey peoples, I said it already, but I'll say it again: THE SITE IS UP! And I am stoked! Please go and visit here today, drop me a line and let me know what you think. Other than that, I'm up here in beautiful and HOT! Idaho, enjoying a little time off and shooting some pleasure shots. It's supposed to be 105 degrees today - ouch! Normally it's about 88 or so, which isn't too bad. The only thing is I wish I had my motorcycle! The Boise area is like my second home (or third, or fourth considering Monterey, Maui, and Orlando! hehe). And of course, it's always a great thing to see family and friends that you haven't seen for some time. That's what life is really about - relationships. And there's one relationship above all - that with God. He is so gracious and giving. Be grateful today! Take a moment or even 10 seconds to reflect on the life you have, and all the little things we take for granted. Appreciation. Wow. :) On that note, let me just give a little thanks to my wife Gina publicly. She has been so patient with me and is such a great wife and mother, I can't really even find the words to describe the joy I have in my heart! She's also quite the developing photographer - I'm so proud!! She'll probably kick my butt for posting this, but here's a general pic of my bride. Raw yet refined, on a cloudy day of portraiture work. To those married, thank God for your spouse! To the unmarrieds, praise God for the place you're in now!
Oh yeah - the contact page on the new site is good to go. So contact me. Have a great day!

No comments: