Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

8.12.2007

To the Sunshine State Again...

We have been going full speed for 4 weeks now...ending with a driving trip across the country to help out our friends in their move. The original plan was to stuff my motorcycle in the back of the truck and ride it home (One of my Life To-Do's), but our friends have too much stuff and there is no more room. I'm super bummed, but excited nontheless to be able to help them out. My wife will be going with me for some road company and adult time. The kiddo is with Grandma and Grandpa up in Oregon for two weeks - ca you believe it? This is a test of our hearts I guess, as we won't be with our little guy for such a long time. Still, it will be good for us. We leave tomorrow morning in a caravan of sorts for Boca Raton, Florida and plan on a few days of fun! :) I'm hoping to find cafe's with internet so I can update the blog with photos along the way. We'll see!
Otherwise, the new office studio is coming along greatly, and I can't wait for the little reception next month. Y'all are invited for a cappucino or your favorite drink and snacks. More info to follow. Have a great weekend, what's left of it!

No comments: