Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

12.03.2007

A little "Ham" with your Holidays?


So my son is turning out to be a little ham indeed! If there's a camera within 25 feet, he so naturally turns to it, shows his little teeth, and hams it up. But, you have to act quick because he knows it shouldn't take too long! :) I guess all the 15,000 modeling shots *haha* I've taken of him every time I get a new lens or whatever has conditioned him pretty well. He's definitely a keeper! How can one little being move me so much within my soul? WOW. Being a parent is such a blessing. These were taken about 2 weeks ago at home.

And then at Thanksgiving, JK woke up from his nap in my sister in law's room, and was able to reach her cabinet with her makeup in it. No wonder why he was so quiet for so long...he was trying the new shade of lipstick by Maybelline! He doesn't get it that it goes on the lips...of a girl! :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Nice shots - I love his expressions.