Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

2.12.2008

Celebrated Love

Here are Christina and Gerardo. I have had the privilege of knowing them as dear friends for a few years now, and they have touched my heart so much. Two of the most authentic people on the planet! They recently celebrated 10 years of marriage with their renewal of vows, and I was fortunate enough to join in on their celebration. It was an intimate ceremony, and was one to be remembered. Here are a few images from their special day...





Such a special couple...after their kiss, they had a genuine heartfelt hug too!


And of course, the "rice shots"(but I think they used flower seeds instead).





Congratulations again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Mike,
What beautiful pictures of Gerardo and Christina! They are dear friends of ours, too. We were Shoreline members while we lived in Monterey, and Gerardo & Christina were in our small group. We're now in Rhode Island (Karla's in the Navy), but keep in touch with them still. I think you perfectly captured their love.
Thanks,
Russ & Karla Nemec