Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

2.27.2008

Fun Shoot

On Monday I had the opportunity to have lunch with one of San Francisco's great wedding photographers, Jennifer Baciocco. We met last year at WPPIand I am privileged to call her a friend. Her work has recently been published on the cover of southern California's edition of "Here Comes The Guide". It's all listed in the press section of her website!
Anyway, after lunch we took our cameras for a quick 45 minute "day off" and shot at the Embarcadero in South San Francisco. I cranked up the saturation and contrast in camera, and just shot normal stuff. Nothing too spectacular or extreme by any means. But, just for fun. Sometimes you just need to stop thinking about it and explore a little. I fully expect to see my creativity to blow up and explode out of the box the more I take the 45 minute day offs. If you're a photographer, I am working on setting up a "Day Off" where we can all go out with just one camera, one lens, and one great attitude to shoot for fun, enjoy some lunch, and share our goof ups! But for now, check out these images from a very quick trip. :)











No comments: