Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

3.22.2008

Back Home!

Upon our return to the office this weekend I plan on posting an
update, with a synopsis of the WPPI conference this last week. It's
great to be back home and I'm excited about the upcoming weddings to
kick off my favorite time of the year -wedding season! What do YOU
have planned for this great Easter weekend??

2 comments:

Eric said...

Hey Mike - hows things?

mike steelman said...

Hey eric, how are you? Things are great! Good to hear from ya. Let's chat soon!