Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

3.16.2008

WPPI in Las Vegas!

Mike Steelman Photographers is proud to be a member of WPPI - Wedding
& Portrait Photographers International - for the last couple of years,
and we're currently attending the huge conference here in Las Vegas.
This is such a great place to network with fellow photographers, meet
new friends, stay on top of the latest in photographic technologies,
and ensure that we are providing our clients with the ultimate
experience in our industry. I'll be posting some fun images from our
journey here, so check back soon. :)

No comments: