Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

4.19.2008

Time flys or flies...

Wow, this past week seemed to fly by - Between sorting and editing images in Apple's Aperture 2.0, getting more familiar with my album designs, meeting clients and babysitting, it's been a full one indeed. More PICTURE posts to come next week! Stay tuned. :) In the meantime, check out these killer shots taken of Fisherman's Wharf at 8pm after a lifestyle shoot last weekend. I bumped up the sharpness, contrast and color saturation in camera to produce a bit of a different "surreal feel" to the images. It was such a beautiful day (but I'll tell you more about it with Jeni & Nick's picture post).



And then there's this picture taken of a monkey in a tree in Hollywood by my friend/associate photographer extraordinaire Joshua Cloud. Funny looking monkey, don't ya think? Josh did such a wonderful job shooting with me. More to come on that note as well...

If you're into biking (as in the physical exercise, sweat & natural adrenalin rush type of thing..as opposed to my style of biking where I physically exercise my wrist turning the throttle and ankles shifting gears!), the annual Sea Otter Classic is going on throughout this weekend at Laguna Seca/Mazda Raceway. Called the Bikestock of North America, this massive cycling event features fun rides, road racing, mountain bike racing, BMX racing, kids events, and a consumer trade show that highlights the latest in cycling stuff. Racers range from first timers to Olympic champions. Watch out for that traffic, and have a great weekend!

No comments: