Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

5.28.2008

Hottie!


A quick shout out to my gorgeous bride of 8+ years while in Hollywood. Happy Birthday!! (belated blog post. Here are some other random pics of downtown.






2 comments:

Brittany Leigh said...

hi! Your blog had disappeared from my daily list of blogs I check....but all is right with the world again! :) hope all is well! :)

Erin Melenbacker said...

Looks like you guys had a fun night and your wife is beautiful :)