Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

5.19.2008

A Picture Week


Okay, I'm feeling a picture posting week coming on. I so need to update this blog with current images! Habits can be hard to make sometimes. :) So, to begin the week, here of course is the latest pic of my pride and joy boy! He just had his second birthday recently and was so excited to get a present in the mail from Auntie Nikki. More bubbles, yay.
I've been entertaining the idea of getting a family dog for a long time, but wanted to wait for the right timing with my son. So, I probably jumped the gun as JK is only 2, but what the heck. Meet COOPER, our Puggle. Literally half PUG, half BEAGLE...he's what they call a designer breed and is such fun! He's 8 months old, and full grown. Just the right size for us. Selfishly, I like the fact that having a dog is a good kick in the pants to have somewhat of a regular schedule...and my wife like the fact that I'm trying to get home at a relatively decent hour for dinner. (After all, I'm still an artist and have to accomplish so much in one day!) I'm learning that fun word called Balance. So, more images to come, and a lot of my current and past clients! Stay Tuned...

3 comments:

Nate said...

It takes a dog to get you to come home for dinner? What about your wonderful wife and son? ;)

mike steelman said...

you know I'm home a lot with the fam! :) Just talking schedule consistency!!

S Cooper said...

JK is a cutie!!!! So is Cooper! Love the name!