Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

6.23.2008

Ranchified...

Hey everyone, I've been crazy busy in a great way and am eager to post some recent wedding and bridal images to share...and will do so in the very near future. But first, a flooding of "a day on the ranch" family pics taken a few weeks back!It all starts with the family puggle who loves to eat grass...

Why not throw in a leaky faucet...
An absolutely beautiful, wonderful & curious 2 year old...Add some dirt on a different day...mixed with the infamous bubble making lion...The magic behind it all...the cheese...and a "goodnight sun!" end of day wish...

...and you got yourself a quick and memorable blog post! :) I hope you are enjoying your Monday & making the most of it!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

love the pictures! makes me want to see the steelmans soon!