Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

8.26.2008

Routines Stink Sometimes...


I've been having posting issues on this blog & I'm trying to figure out why my postings haven't shown up, so thanks for your patience! Last week my family and I rented a surrey bike to ride down the bike path here in Monterey before going to dinner. It's always refreshing to do things out of the normal "routine" that we get stuck in. Check out this little dude!

Here is my family, minus yours truly (hey! someone has to take the pictures on the iphone :) And yes, our dog is in the basket with our delightful son.

Get out and try something out of your routine...it'll be great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! :)

Was great hanging out at Partner Con. Hope to see you in Vegas for WPPI!!