Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

8.15.2008

George & JJ - New Slideshow!

Hey everyone, thanks for checking in. The perpetual wheels of life are cruzin' along here at MSP, and I'm finally able to post a slideshow from one of my favorite weddings. Here it is - George and JJ's wedding from North Hollywood. (YES! I travel :) Both George and J.J. are such awesome people! I am honored to have been their photographer and share in their special day. The ceremony was held at First Christian Church in North Hollywood, and the reception was held at Anoush Ojakh. A beautiful ceremony, followed by a quick squeeze of some romantic images at the park, and off to the reception banquet...it was such a blast!! Wow, there was so much dancing, it was terrific. George & J.J. were announced and went directly into a first dance that embraced his Sirian heritage, that lasted for at least 20 minutes. It was truly a fantastic celebration, and I could feel the excitement, family support, and love. There's always a moment that I come away with from every wedding, and each one is different. This one was when the two were dancing alone later in the evening to "Everything" by Lifehouse (slideshow song). My heart was checked as I watched them get lost in each other. I guess I'm a sap, eh? :) Watch this thing twice...there's so many details involved! Oh, and the colors...wow!

The entire bridal party were a blast...I hope to see you all again soon. Thank you George and J.J.! Congratulations again...It was my honor.

No comments: