Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

11.20.2008

Stevan & Jennifer!

Hiya folks, I'd like to share a slideshow we put together of Stevan & Jennifer. They recently got married locally at a church in Pebble Beach. These two have been through a lot together, and it was a pure joy getting to know them on a personal level. With a persevering and joyous attitude, both Stevan and Jenni have a love that is such a treat to photograph. It's one of those loves that everyone around them can not only see, but can feel as well. They were so cute: on the first look they couldn't wait for the ceremony and couldn't help but kiss each other! Congratulations you two! I'm looking forward to a movie sometime soon. :) You can view it by clicking here!

No comments: