Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

1.09.2009

Idaho Model


Over the holidays I was stoked to photograph Meaghan in Boise, Idaho. Meaghan is an up and coming model, and is such a kick to be around! And oh yeah, check out that natural red hair! I have a bunch of shots to post next week, but here's a quickie. I'm just about out the door for one of the select bridal shows that we do each year. We'll be in Sacramento at the Cal Expo on Sunday all day, so be sure to find our booth and say hi. I'd be honored to see you in person. Have a great weekend, and look for some more posts next week for sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good choice of colors and theme! Great blog! It loaded slightly slow for me and maybe other readers. Check your blog speed at my blog below, as well as free internet speed test. All comments appreciated! Links too!
-------------------------
Internet Connection & Blog Speed Test
-------------------------

Scott Andrew said...

Mike, I don't know what's more awesome, her beauty or your image. Great job. Have fun at the fair!