Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

1.26.2009

Just For Fun

Thanks to Armin DeFiesta for sharing this on his blog...I thought it was a great video for sure. Tmobile's advertisement, but great nonetheless! There's something to be said about being in it together, this thing called life.

On a separate note, I know that my blog has been severely neglected, and part of my resolution of sorts is to really zero in on this bad boy and make it a fun part of your weekly routine! So, thanks for your patience, and in the meantime, why not follow me on Twitter and Facebook? (My micro blogging specialty :) www.twitter.com/mikesteelman

Happy Monday!!!!!

No comments: