Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

1.30.2009

Well....

Well friends, my gutt was right. :) The forecast for 2009 does not include a vision of this dude taking 17,000 pictures of a little beautiful daughter. Which means, the being inside my wife's belly is indeed another BOY!!!! Thanks for sharing in our delight! We are stoked, and the truth is no matter what the sex we've been jazzed to have a healthy baby, with all fingers and toes in their perspective place. I was trying to hold off so I can show a cool untrasound picture but my wonderful bride has the images with her and not at the studio. Oh well, I'm sure you guys can figure it out though. Thanks again! I am honored that you all care so much.

Here's to another Steelman boy rousing up the house! :)

No comments: