Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

1.27.2007

A New Mac!

Ladies & Gents, I have finally crossed over. (Well, not completely!) I just received my brand new 17" Macbook Pro, and don't know what to do! :) This is my first mac, and so I have a lot to learn all at once. I've been using windows and several editing programs, but now am trying to do a crash course in Apple's Aperature. I'll let you know how it turns out...
I also need to get a few more apps to install and stuff, but I am excited for this new adventure! Finally, I can begin to understand what my colleagues are talking about, I hope. ha.

Hope your weekend is great!

No comments: