Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

1.31.2007

Too Caught Up

One of the best quotes that I've heard and that summarizes my philosophy is by Joe Buissink. (I got it off of Mike Colon's blog). He said, "There is no such thing as a perfect image, only a perfect moment".

It's always been my mindset that I don't want to be so caught up in trying to get the pictures that I miss the moment. Having an 8 1/2 month old definately solidifies that! My son is so great! If I was so focused in trying to get the "perfect image", I'd miss out on so many wonderful moments. Here are a few of the thousands of shots of my son! :) Gettin mama's feet!

Judah and Adria (otherwise known as "tousins").

I had to include this one! Haha. He is so cool!

No comments: