Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

2.10.2007

What a Week!


Well, it seems that once you get going, you could very well never stop! It's like a snowball, but a good snowball :). I'm trying to post more on this blog, but time is so precious. This last week I got invited by the FCA (Fellowship of Christian Athletes) to come to their "Breakfast with the Pros" and do some photography for them. A few golf professionals (Craig Kanada, D.J. Brigman, & Michael Boyd) shared their testimonies, and what it means to be an athlete in this competitive world. A great influence on the teenagers and adults alike! It was held at the Monterey Marriot during the annual PGA Tour held at Pebble Beach (golf, for those that don't know).



I also did a headshot sitting with a gentleman for his job on Thursday, and finally ended the week with a wonderful Sweet 16 Party at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Seaside, CA. One of the sweetest 16 year olds out there, indeed. :)

Next week I have the Parks' wedding on Saturday. Should be great! It'll be at the Quail Lodge in Carmel Valley - A wonderful setting.

No comments: