Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

12.17.2007

San Jose PUG Christmas Party


As many of you know, a few years ago I partnered with one of the best photo labs around, Pictage. Pictage is unique in that it offers so many more amenities that I can then pass on to my clients, such as online hosting and ordering of your images. ALL of my past clients have been thrilled by the service offered. Pictage is focused on the photographer so that we can be focused on our clients...and they host what they call a PUG (Pictage User Group) once a month. This is a great community based small group to bounce ideas off of each other, work together, and help each other grow in our businesses. The only draw back is that the closest one to me is an hour or so away, so I don't get to go all that often. However, we made it last month to catch up with old friends and make new ones. Then, last week, my wife and I went back up to the Bay Area for our PUG Christmas Party held at STRIKE Cupertino. Dude, this is such a cool place. Bowling mixed with upscale eats and drinks, an arcade, and a little lounge to socialize. The place has its charm, and is worth going back soon! Gina and I had a blast, as did our fellow photog friends! Check out these images for a glimpse... Thanks to my wife for bringing the point and shoot, as I don't think there were any other cameras! Haha. Thanks to Pictage and the fabulous photographer Jill Johnson for setting the party up and hosting!
Okay, seriously, what do you think about my dancing/modeling skills? Oh My! :)

No comments: