Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

1.11.2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WELCOME 2008! Happy New Year to you all. You've heard it over and over again, but where did the time go? 2007 was just a blink. Of course, watching my almost 2 year old son grow so fast really puts life in check, and reminds me to cherish every moment with family, friends, and clients. It truly does go by quick...like a breathe, or a vapor. With that said, I am absolutely stoked about 2008!! The calendar is filling up quick, and I'm meeting some fabulous people. I sincerely believe that it is going to be GREAT in 2008. (ha, it really does rhyme. :) I have some wonderful things planned for MSP this year, and am excited to share as we grow along. A crazy busy week ahead, so I'll post when I can. God Bless!

No comments: