Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

1.12.2008

Doin in Right...

As many of you know, when I do something, I like to do it right. And in addition to having fun with it, I tend to go the extra mile in everything. This is on the forefront of my mind because of my latest project; I have a bridal show tomorrow, and I don't just want to be another photographer at a bridal show. That's not my style, and it doesn't portray myself as I am. So...I've been designing a whole "set" for my booth, and thinking outside of the ordinary.(If you are a bride-to-be/potential client, you'll soon find out that I pour all of my heart into everything that I do, and really strive to excel in my work. Each day is a new opportunity to increase and expand my skills, personality, and style). I want to save the full description for when I have an image of my actual setup to show, so you'll have to check back in a couple of days. :) Just know this, you'll be impressed. I know I am; it came out so much better than I actually had in mind! Of course, I need to go home now and soak in a hot shower for an hour to get the burgandy paint off my face, arms, and hair! My converse shoes are jacked, once kakhi and white, now pink and red. Funny thing paint is. If you're gonna do it, you have to get involved at least in the slightest. See you all manana!

No comments: