Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

2.07.2008

Braggin


I probably have more images of my kiddo than clients on this blog, but he is such an integral part of my everyday life! Judah Kai is sincerely a blessing from the Lord...and I know every parent thinks that their kid is the cutest, but as a proud "dada", I have to claim it to the fullest extent! The latest kick is his "E.T." voice when he says "I want douwnnn". And the cows on the ranch next to us went from saying "moo" to "meee". Weird, but adorable. This picture was from our friends Christina and Gerardo's renewal of vows. Christina and Gerardo are such true friends and probably some of the most authentic people you can meet. They've been married for 10 years and have 2 beautiful little girls. I can't wait to post about their day... hang on! :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie!