Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

3.28.2008

Pictage, here you go!

Yes another iPhone photo...we decided to spend the afternoon together
walking the property and holding hands (when JK wasn't pushing the
tricycle around). As you know already, I am kind of obsessed with my
son. :) what a splendid day yesterday was- nice and warm. Then the
weather today reminds me that its not spring just yet! Either way I'll
take the sunshine, and the priceless walks. I think I have my son to
partially blame for my passion to capture real life moments.

No comments: