Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

3.28.2008

MPCC Awards Dinner Tonight!

I'm proud to sponsor the 100th Annual Awards Dinner for the Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce held this evening at the Hyatt Regency. As a member of the chamber, it's been a blast meeting the community members that make up this beautiful region, and beginning great friendships. I've created a splash page link on my website for direct access to the images, and will post them online within a few days. Be sure to register with my photo lab "Pictage" to view them - it's painless! Looking forward to a fantastic evening...

No comments: