Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

4.01.2008

MPCC Awards Released!


Hey there, the MPCC awards dinner was great. My wife and I enjoyed a fantastic meal (ie. filet mignon done perfectly- yummy) and great company. I wanted you to know that the event has been released for viewing & ordering online via my partnered photo lab Pictage. Click here to go directly to my website where you can follow a temporary link to the event. Just sign in with your email and make a password up! Enjoy.

I have a crazy week that just keeps getting crazier (in a very good way), so if I can't get to my phone fast enough, DO NOT WORRY. I'll call you back usually within a few minutes. Thanks, and talk with you soon. Good night.

Oh by the way, check out this cool shot locally from Carmel Highlands. I got it while shooting a great family session on Easter (soon to be posted). See ya!

No comments: