Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

4.03.2008

Hollywood here I come!

Hey all, we are heading out to North hollywood bright and early tomorrow morning to shoot George & J.J.'s wedding on Saturday. These guys are such a blast to work with, and I am excited about their special day! Here's their picture from a previous post.

We will be out of the office from Friday through Monday, but will be returning calls via cell phone. Please feel free to call the studio at 1-800-925-1639 for your special day's photographic needs!

I just finished a weeklong project of sorts with 1st Capital Bank and their 3 branches. Such a nice & friendly group of people to work with, both professionally, financially, and personally. If you're looking for a bank, check 'em out.

Looking forward to a wonderful weekend. Be blessed, and enjoy!!

No comments: