Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

4.25.2008

Different Looks...

Happy Friday to you! We're busy working on a refreshed MSP look, and I am so excited about the progress. Of course, what you see now is not a representation of it, but more-so a temporary teaser of sorts. The new stuff will be sweet, edgy, refreshing and fun, but takes time to build. I couldn't wait for it, so I've just changed some basic stuff here. Although not bad, I must confess, I am eager to get the new groove on. In the coming months I'm sure you'll be taken back on how refined the new look will be. So there, the cat's out of the bag. (Well, more like his tail. :)

Back to work...

No comments: