Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

4.24.2008

A quick post


hey all, I'm scrambling this week to tie up a bunch of loose ends and amp up for the busy wedding season that's upon us, but I ran across this pic of my little guy at the beach about 2 weeks ago. It was around 80 degrees (awesome!) here in Monterey, so we grabbed an hour or so before a shoot I had and splashed around at the beach. Funny enough, my iPhone (the best invention of all time) got some really great shots, but this one was from the point and shoot. Anyhow, I wish you all a fantastic day! Take a breathe of fresh air, and remember that you hold tremendous value.

No comments: