Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

6.11.2008

Free to Succeed Tour


Hey all, if you're a photographer, I just wanted to share a really cool one day workshop hosted by my awesome photographer friends David Jay and Jasmine Star. They'll cover everything from marketing to pricing and share a killer album company. If nothing else, it'll be a great time to hang with some really cool peeps! It coming to a city near you, and is very reasonably priced, especially considering the knowledge and time spent with two of the industry's leading wedding photographers. Click HERE to visit the list of cities and registration info. See you there!

1 comment:

David Burke said...

Steelman!!! How you doing bro? you and your beautiful bride and son??

Miss you man. Lets chat soon!

Burke