Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

7.01.2008

Girl Lee in Historic Monterey!

Hey all, just finished a killer ad for Girl Lee Boutique in downtown Monterey. They have such a great selection of beautiful wedding gowns, and more. Be sure to swing by the store when you are in town, or if you're looking for a gown. Kendra will definitely treat you like a princess! :) Let me know what you think about the ad...we just threw it together this evening for a last minute publication. I hope your week is going great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, work with Steph, you did an absolutely FABULOUS JOB! She looks fantastic! I checked out your portfolio, you are a trust artist! Great Job! C.

mike steelman said...

Thanks so much C.! I appreciate your comments...and your visiting my blog. :) Have a Fantastic day!

Alex Rodriguez said...

Sweet shot, bro love it.