Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

7.02.2008

Song Pick o'da Week


Paul Alan - To Bring You Back
From the album Drive It Home

Are you thirsty
Standing in the rain?
Not sure where you are
Or how you lost your way?
Are you drowning
In some bar outside of town?
Searching for something given not found?
A crowd of people
But totally alone?
At the front door
But worlds away from home?

Light up the nights last regret and
Burn your only safety net
Step to the edge
It's such a long way down

Chorus:
I left the ninety-nine to find the one
And you're the one
I walked a thousand miles
In this desert sun
Only to bring you back
Only to bring you back

Are you tired
Of chasing the wind under water?
Do you aspire to breath again?
Are you dying?
Is that the best that you can do?
Cause you can't find your place
In a world that wasn't meant for you?

Chorus:

Hello it's Me
I couldn't sleep
I was just counting sheep
And I'm missing you,
Hello it's Me
I couldn't sleep
I was just counting sheep.


Rockin' baseline that jams! I hope you like it.

No comments: