Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

7.26.2008

Song Pick O'da Week



Okay folks, it's back...the song of the week this week is "Washed By The Water" by a killer group called NEEDTOBREATHE. They have a southern rock vibe that gets you in the gut. (Another hit that's soon to be on the pick-o'da-week is "Signature of Divine"...but I'll save it for another date). Be sure to check them out! They were also on the soundtrack for that chick-flick "P.S. I Love You", and will be on the stage at Spirit West Coast next Thursday at 1:00pm. (BTW, we'll be there at the main exhibitor's tent sharing our ScriPics photography, so I'll have to go check these guys out.) Enjoy!

No comments: