Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

7.29.2008

SWC Monterey


Hi everyone. I'll be at Spirit West Coast for the next 5 days to keep tradition and visit my photographic roots. We'll have a booth at the Main Tent, and I'll probably be popping around the corners with my camera. :) If you're planning on attending, please, please stop by our setup and say hi. I'd love to see you! Otherwise, the studio line is still open and we'll be sure to take care of you. For those that don't know, a few years ago I started an inspirational ministry-based photography business called ScriPics. Be sure to check out the "early stages" website here. FYI, we'll be launching a new site in the coming months as well. I was doing nature photography full time, until I completely fell in love with wedding photography! Now I'm in the constant growth of refining my skills, always looking forward to the next challenge. I definitely shoot more weddings than anything else and have found a passion for it indeed, but still like to have the other stuff in the same car I'm riding in. Life is too short...be sure to stop and soak it up. Take Care!

No comments: