Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

10.20.2008

Happy Monday!

Yes folks, it's true...I am blogging! I seem to be in a cat and mouse game with the time monster, but I am on top of it today. I kid around saying that I need a personal assistant, but there is so much truth in it. Please don't get me wrong, my wife is one heck of a supermom, superwife, amazing, wonderous spectacular woman indeed, and a fantastic assistant in life, but I don't want to overload her or anything. :) haha. 


Anyway, back on track, in the attempt to post recent photographs, here is a senior portrait session I did for Jessica. She's the daughter of one of my early-on wedding clients and now dear friends. I love it when it comes full circle. To be the family's photographer is such a title that I do not take for granted. I've said it before and I'll say it again, what an honor. Go ahead, check 'em out. 























No comments: