Welcome to Mike's Tangents...

Hello there! Welcome to my blog. This online journal covers both professional and personal notes, thoughts, aspirations, questions, and whatever else is going on inside my head and heart, and is intended for you to get to know me just a bit more. Please enjoy, & be sure to visit my website for more info. Thanks for swinging by, & enjoy the tangents...

10.10.2008

Lots Goin On!

Happy Friday to you! Last weekend I got the privilege to photograph Taylor & Dan's wedding at Chaminade in Santa Cruz, and am excited to share some images with you...more to come, but here's a sneak peak! I'm taking the weekend off to go camping with my family, and am stoked to be able to spend time with them. We're going somewhere in the Santa Cruz mountains, and may or may not get cell reception. But, know that I'll be checking messages here and there, and will definitely get back to you if you're trying to get a hold of me. I look forward to a refreshing and re-energizing time with my wife and son, and close friends! God Bless, and enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Alex Rodriguez said...

Sweet bro, enjoy your mini vacation!

Photo Momma said...

Nice photos. I like your work... Nate is my brother so that is how I found your blog and website. :)